Recycle Candy Wrappers into a Chick Bag

On: Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Candy Wrappers Bag

Even the picky fashionistas should appreciate this: the bag made of candy wrappers look colorful, bright and actually cool.

I don't think it will be solid enough to sustain the active usage (you won't be able to stuff it with all sorts of useless things you may like having in your handbag) but it will make you the center of any party!

2 appreciated comments on "Recycle Candy Wrappers into a Chick Bag"

hihihi! said...

Wow...I've borrowed a craft book that uses the same tecnique to weave paper..and it's hard enough to make a bracelet! :) It looks more like newspaper...but still very stylish. It wouldn't be worth it for me to make it though even though I really do like making my own accessories. :)

Unknown said...

I make and sell those bags with junk mail, catalogs and magazines -- check 'em out here
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaAlicia
I'd love to make you your very own custom bag! :)

Post a Comment